Are you tired of spending money on class after class and coach after coach…to still be struggling?
Here’s a solution for identifying where to invest your precious dollars and for how to communicate your value when speaking with potential clients.
How far are entrepreneurs going to go in using our Inboxes as a “virtual landfill”?
Help me find a solution. Please!
Marc Vaillancourt from The Conversation Hub interviewed me about entrepreneurship so I’m sharing the replay for you here.
BTW – I’d recommend you check out some of his other interviews at theconversationhub.com, particularly Episode #1 with Ian McDonald, my client-turned-business-partner-turned-friend who introduced me to Marc.
You can’t be all things to all people.
Many entrepreneurs resist this truth, however. This video talks about how getting really granular when defining your ideal client actually EXPANDS your potential for business.
The fact is, if you’re in business you’re in sales.
Go ahead. I dare you. Bury your head in the sand. Pretend it’s not true. And tell me how that’s working for you…
Tags: biztruth, business, business owner, carolyn herfurth, coach, entrepreneur, mentor, sales, sales & marketing, sales selling the biztruth sales training carolyn herfurth business business owner coach entrepreneur vlog, selling
Connecting is one of my passions. It conjures up thoughts of enjoyment, shared interests, laughter, interesting conversations and me out in the world being authentic.
- When I am connecting, I am not struggling for the “right” words.
- When I am connecting I am not trying so hard to impress people that I’m not listening to them.
- When I am connecting, I am thinking about how I can help that person – through advice, people I know, ideas I have or simply witnessing an idea or experience they are having.
- When I am connecting, I am comfortable in my body and my clothes. (more…)
Help me take the word “sell” off of the 4-letter word list!
- Ask questions that will reveal the specific pains that you help them resolve
- REALLY listen to their answers
- Dig deeper with MORE questions
- Don’t blah-blah them to boredom
- Closing the sale is as simple as asking another question
Effective questions minimize objections and lead to a natural close.
- Remember that it’s just a conversation
- Your ideal clients are waiting for someone like you to help them with their issue
- Quit stalling & initiate!
Think about your audience (aka target market or ideal client) and answer these questions:
- What pains do they have?
- What problems do you solve for them?
- What solutions do you offer to alleviate those pains?
- What goals might they have?
- What do you do to help them reach their goals?
- What results do your clients get?
Tags: biztruth, business, business owner, carolyn herfurth, coach, entrepreneur, mentor, mentoring, sale & marketing, sales, sales & marketing, sales selling the biztruth sales training carolyn herfurth business business owner coach entrepreneur vlog, sales training, selling, the biztruth