If you’re an entrepreneur who’s at the end of your rope and you’re exhausted because you’ve invested massive amounts of money in programs – but all you have to show for it are maxed out credit cards and an empty bank account… now’s your chance to get your money back by duping others into working with you!
Get your ringside seat as I reveal the low-down, dirty secrets for “How to Manipulate & Exploit Others in 5 Easy Steps”.
On this free call, you’ll discover the most insidious tricks of the trade when you learn how to:
- Activate shame in your prospects so they hand over their power to you
- Make your potential clients believe you can lead them to the Promised Land by paying you a boatload of money
- Guilt your prospects into believing they’re a waste of skin if they say “no” to buying from you
- Master the intricacies of selling one thing, but holding out on the promise and delivering something entirely different (and making your client wrong when they point out this fact)
- Instill a sense of disempowerment in your prospects and clients so they keep coming back for more!
Warning! This is NOT for the faint of heart. It is NOT a witch hunt. You MUST have a sense of humor, and not be stuck in “victim mode” and you MUST be ready to take a stand for yourself and your success!
Be sure to register and invite your friends:
One of the reasons entrepreneurs feel so uncomfortable talking about their fees and asking for the business is because they have NOT asked questions that put them in a position to EARN the ask.
Although you may not like it, you know it’s true…
What are you doing about it?
On the days you find yourself avoiding certain activities even though it would be healthy for the growth of your businesses, I want you to remember this story…
Tags: art of the ask, business development, carolyn herfurth, closing a sale, companionship selling, crazy simple sales, entrepreneur, janice bennett, objections eraser, overcoming objections, sales training, the biztruth, thebiztruth.com
If you find yourself resistant to initiating sales activity. Or feel uncomfortable talking about your fees. Or find yourself trying to convince your prospect why they should hire you. Or back down from closing the business. Or are dealing with high-maintenance clients.
I want you to listen up…