It wasn’t hard.
Why can’t your business feel as fun and simple as that?
Why, even though you’re working your ass off and making investments in your growth, do you feel like you’re barely an inch closer to enjoying the results you’d hoped for by now?
Why are you working overtime instead of enjoying quality time?
Why does it feel so haaaaaaarrrrd some days?
Wouldn’t it be AMAZING if there was a way to do business that’s actually as much fun as you imagined it would be when you started your venture?
Wouldn’t it be WONDERFUL if you found a way to grow your business, your way instead of trying to fit into someone else’s little box?
Wouldn’t it be FANTASTIC if you made money doing what you love?
Well, there is a way to do…
The five essential keys to infuse fun, flow and profit into your service business
(so you can stop working so damn hard!)
Join us Tuesday, August 5 at 1pm EST to learn:
- Why mimicking others’ businesses is forcing you to work overtime and the 4 Ds that will create your 6- or 7-figure business model
- Why attempting all of the alluring marketing tactics will send you to Crazy Town and the shortcut to create profits 2-3 times as fast
- The one simple shift that allows you to love (or loathe less) your #1 business building activity
- How to kick mind trash to the curb and create more opportunities in your life and your business by harnessing something you already possess
- How to position yourself so that your market pays attention to you and their only choice is not IF… but WHEN they’ll buy from you!
And finally… you’ll discover the critical decision point that will determine whether your business flies or fails.
Knowing this will help you stop working overtime. Do more of the stuff you like and less of the stuff you don’t. And actually have FUN in your business!
Here’s the deal: Business is a blast when you get it right. When you know the keys to what works for you. Rather than suffering with something that isn’t true to you.
So reserve your spot for this webinar. Now!
Tags: biz happier not harder, biz truth, business coaching, carolyn herfurth, entrepreneur, evolve accelerator, how to close a sale, sales coaching, small business, small business coaching, the biz truth, the biztruth, your business your way