Six keys to chart your success
Hope isn’t a business strategy.
As an entrepreneur, your success isn’t guaranteed.
Unfortunately, far too many people cheat themselves out of success by taking chances with their time, money and opportunities. They do this by patching together a series of well-intentioned advice and “hope” it all works out in the end.
To vastly improve your odds for enjoying success, you must establish these 6 keys to grow your business with confidence:
1. A sound, simple business model. You’ll get stuck and struggle needlessly until you package and price your services to support your clients AND you every step of the way.
2. A point of view. You can be a thought leader or a follower. Which do you think potential clients value most?
3. A marketing strategy. Based on your business model and what (and who) you stand for, what are the BEST ways for you to elevate your profile to attract clients?
4. A sales strategy. I know you hate this part, but without it, you’ll never have a successful business. The good news is there are ways for you to get clients without the dread you probably feel now.
5. The ability to identify and manage priorities. Far too many entrepreneurs admit to chasing far too many shiny objects, only to abandon them to chase the next shiny object. Knowing your priorities allows you to pursue what matters most.
6. Money management. This is my least favorite (to my retired banker dad’s chagrin). I love to make it and I love to spend it, but I don’t like to manage it. It is, however, a key to improving your profitability.
Once you have these building blocks in place, the odds that your venture will succeed are far greater than skipping past these steps.
If you’re an entrepreneur who started a business based on your desire to serve others in a big way, but don’t necessarily know the ropes when it comes to creating business success and would like to learn from someone who’s played a hand in the launch of over 100 businesses, I encourage you to visit us here.
Dare to CHART, not chance your success.Comments