In my last video, I addressed the issue of HOW entrepreneurs (myself included) have squandered money on things that don’t make sense for where we are in the entrepreneurial evolution.
Today’s video walks you through a simple way to assess WHY you make those decisions. No shame. No judgement.
Eye opening, indeed.
Be absolutely sure to grab the free downloadable Money Review while you watch this short video to help you STOP the craziness.
NOTE: And for a limited time, you’ll also get free access to my 4-step program that shows you how to do Your Business, Your Way – when you download the Money Review.
Tags: biz happier, business coach, business coaching, business mentor, business training, carolyn herfurth, entrepreneur, evolve accelerator, how to close a sale, sales coach, sales coaching, small business, small business coaching, the biz truth, the biztruth, the true event
While I was going through my guru phase, I was the Queen of Making Poor Money Decisions. I squandered tens of thousands of dollars on stuff that didn’t make sense. It drained me emotionally and financially.
And I know I’m not alone. Odds are high you regret a decision or two. Or twenty?
This video shares my perspective on how and why entrepreneurs waste so much money – and what to do about it.
Stick with it. It’s worth it!
Tags: biz truth, business coaching, carolyn herfurth, entrepreneur, evolve accelerator, how to close a sale, sales coaching, small business, small business coaching, the biz truth, the biztruth, the true event, your business your way
We spent last Tuesday morning on my patio shooting some video to announce my live event coming to NYC this fall. I thought you’d enjoy behind-the-scenes blooper reel that my video guys put together from our shoot.
If there’s one thing that’s present in everything I do, it’s having fun. Since fun is my #1 value, it shows up naturally in everything I do – whether I’m working with a client, colleague or vendor. You’ll see that in the 25-second clip below.
Stay tuned for the “real reel” when early bird tickets go on sale in a few weeks. In the meantime, put yourself on the wait list so you’ll be in the know before everyone else.
It wasn’t hard.
Why can’t your business feel as fun and simple as that?
Why, even though you’re working your ass off and making investments in your growth, do you feel like you’re barely an inch closer to enjoying the results you’d hoped for by now?
Why are you working overtime instead of enjoying quality time?
Why does it feel so haaaaaaarrrrd some days?
Wouldn’t it be AMAZING if there was a way to do business that’s actually as much fun as you imagined it would be when you started your venture?
Wouldn’t it be WONDERFUL if you found a way to grow your business, your way instead of trying to fit into someone else’s little box?
Wouldn’t it be FANTASTIC if you made money doing what you love?
Well, there is a way to do…
The five essential keys to infuse fun, flow and profit into your service business
(so you can stop working so damn hard!)
Join us Tuesday, August 5 at 1pm EST to learn:
- Why mimicking others’ businesses is forcing you to work overtime and the 4 Ds that will create your 6- or 7-figure business model
- Why attempting all of the alluring marketing tactics will send you to Crazy Town and the shortcut to create profits 2-3 times as fast
- The one simple shift that allows you to love (or loathe less) your #1 business building activity
- How to kick mind trash to the curb and create more opportunities in your life and your business by harnessing something you already possess
- How to position yourself so that your market pays attention to you and their only choice is not IF… but WHEN they’ll buy from you!
And finally… you’ll discover the critical decision point that will determine whether your business flies or fails.
Knowing this will help you stop working overtime. Do more of the stuff you like and less of the stuff you don’t. And actually have FUN in your business!
Here’s the deal: Business is a blast when you get it right. When you know the keys to what works for you. Rather than suffering with something that isn’t true to you.
So reserve your spot for this webinar. Now!
Tags: biz happier not harder, biz truth, business coaching, carolyn herfurth, entrepreneur, evolve accelerator, how to close a sale, sales coaching, small business, small business coaching, the biz truth, the biztruth, your business your way
How about some inspiration combined with a chance to win a neat-o prize simply by exercising your creativity?
It’s easy, fun and free.
- Download my Manifesto (shown to your right) at thebiztruth.com/manifesto. Simply scroll over the toolbar in the lower right corner and click the “save” or “print” icon on the far right. No opt-in is necessary.
- Do something creative with it. Wallpaper your office with it. Lick it. Wear it. Rap it. I’m sure you have better ideas. Surprise us!
- Post a photo or video of your creative use of the Manifesto to your Facebook page by Friday, August 15. Be sure to tag me http://facebook.com/carolynherfurth* so we note your entry.
We’ll toss your name in the hat for your chance to win the real McCoy on canvas ($100 value) to hang on your wall. Or put under your pillow. Or use as a really big coaster. The choice is yours.
I can’t wait to see what you come up with. Have fun!
* If we’re not Facebook friends, please send a message along with your request so that I know to accept you (because I don’t accept just any ol’ friend request!)
Tags: biz happier, business coach, business coaching, business mentor, business training, carolyn herfurth, entrepreneur, evolve accelerator, how to close a sale, manifesto, manifesto creativity contest, sales coach, sales coaching, small business, small business coaching, the biz truth, the biztruth